Full-time digital editor, RICS
We’re looking for a full-time digital editor to work on our RICS account, managing the content for the flagship member website, Modus. In this role, you’ll manage the online production process, making sure everything we produce is digitally optimised, published on time and error-free.
- Overseeing all aspects of the production schedule, from managing deadlines to working in the CMS
- Ensuring copy is optimised for digital – subediting and factchecking along the way
- Writing email and social media copy, and monitoring performance to help build engagement
- Playing a key role in the creative process, helping to develop ideas and suggesting treatments.
We need someone who:
- Is a digital native, able to switch effortlessly between listicles, long-form, videos and everything between
- Has experience of managing a busy schedule to meet deadlines and expectations
- Is organised and is good at organising others
- Has an interest in or some knowledge of the built environment.
If this exciting role sounds like a good fit for you or someone you know, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org