Work for us: deputy editor
We’re looking for a full-time deputy editor to work on the print and online content we produce for RICS, which includes the award-winning magazine, Modus.
The work would involve:
- overseeing all aspects of the production schedule, from managing deadlines to signing off proofs
- taking overall responsibility for quality of the copy, subediting and factchecking, and writing heads and sells
- contributing to the creative process, helping to develop ideas and suggesting treatments.
- absolutely LOVE subbing and be a total InDesign pro
- know the difference between writing for print and online
- be really organised and be good at organising others
- ideally have some knowledge of the built environment.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org